Jamis Renegade Expert
- Bike Services
The Renegade is ready for any adventure, no matter which Renegade you ride. The long and tall endurance geometry is designed specifically to ride comfortably all day on the road or in harsh conditions off-road. With disc brakes and the ability to mount a 40mm tire, these bikes are ready to go just about anywhere. All you need is the desire to push, pedal and explore.
- Frame Design: Starting with a wide and consistent stack and reach range, we set out to design a frame that could handle on or off road conditions while maintaining a comfortable ride.
- Eco Fork 12MM Thru-Axle: Enhanced Compliance Offset (ECO) fork blades are swept forward several millimeters to provide extra vertical compliance for a more comfortable and controlled ride without any compromise in lateral stiffness.
- 142 X 12MM Thru-Axle: Securing the rear wheel to the frame by threading it into the rear dropouts is not only safer, it’s stiffer.
- Disk Brakes: With endurance geometry designed to go anywhere the only choice was disc brakes.
- BB386 Evo Shell: The new BB386 EVO bottom bracket design takes the lighter, stiffer 30mm alloy spindle of the BB30 design, incorporates press fit bearing cups instead of direct fit bearings and marries it to a wider 86.5mm BB shell.
- We ACE’ED it: ACE is our Internal Cable Guide System that is companionable with mechanical or Di2 shifting as well as hydraulic or mechanical braking.
- More Mounts: To make life easier we have repositioned each mount externally in a variety of easy-to-use locations.
- Tubeless MTB Rims: Tubeless and wider rims across the range provide great benefits on any terrain. The tubeless benefits are to help prevent flats with sealant as well as being able to adjust your tire pressure for the perfect ride.
- Dropper Post Ready: Just in case you want to continue to push the boundaries, we added cable routing capability for a 27.2mm dropper post.
- Pedaling Platform: After two years of testing and research we are able to provide even more comfort by reducing the seat post diameter on the carbon Renegade to 27.2mm.
- Frame: Jamis Size Specific Design Dyad Plus T700/FRP monocoque carbon fiber frame, Near Net molding process, 12x142 thru-axle with Jamis MTS (Modular Thru-axle System), SST tubing diameters, integrated seat post clamp, 1.5 - 1 1/8” head tube, EVO386 carbon BB shell, ACE internal cable routing compatible for both Di2 wires or traditional cables and internal dropper post, oversized asymmetrical chainstays with flat mount disc brakes and exposed carrier/fender eyelets, carbon drop outs, replaceable FD mount and RD hanger, clearance for up to 40mm tires
- Fork: Jamis Adventure ECO monocoque carbon composite, 12mm Jamis MTS (Modular Thru-axle System) with stainless interface and carbon dropouts, tapered steerer with 1.5” hollow formed crown, flat mount disc brakes with internal cable routing, exposed fender, lowrider and water bottle eyelets
- Headset: FSA integrated, sealed bearing with nylon upper compression ring, 1.5 - 1 1/8”
- Wheels: WTB i23 STS disc rims with TCS (UST Tubeless Compliant System), 32H, Formula alloy Centerlock sealed bearing hubs with front 12mm/rear 12x142 thru-axle and 14g black stainless steel spokes
- Tires: Clement X Plor MSO, 700 x 36c, 30TPI with protection belt
- Derailleurs: Shimano 105 RD-5800 GS rear and 105 FD-5801 braze-on front
- Shiftlevers: Shimano RS505 Dual Control STI, 22-speed
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601
- Cassette: Shimano 105 11-speed, 11-32T
- Crankset: Shimano 105 FC-5800, 50/34T, 165mm (48), 170mm (51), 172.5mm (54/56), 175mm (58/61)
- BB Set: Enduro EVO PressFit 30 with Wheels MFG EVO adaptors
- Brakeset: Shimano BR-RS505 hydraulic disc brakes with resin pads, Centerlock Ice Tech 160mm rotors and Shimano ST-RS505 Dual Control: STI levers
- Handlebar: Ritchey Evomax Comp, 6061 aluminum, 73 reach, 120 drop with 12° flare, 31.8 x 420 (48-51) 440mm (54-56), 460mm (56-61)
- Stem: Ritchey 4-Axis 3D forged 6061 alloy, 6˚ x 80mm (48/51), 90mm (54/56), 110mm (58/61)
- Tape: Fizik Microtex Superlight Soft Touch with gel inserts
- Seat Post: Jamis carbon fiber micro-adjust, 27.2 x 300mm with Jamis 7075-AL CNC aluminum 1-bolt seat post clamp
- Saddle: Selle Royal Seta S1 with integrated clip system
- Weight: 21.00 lbs
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|