Jamis Bicycles Renegade Expert
- Bike Services
The Renegade has a frame that can handle on or off road conditions while maintaining a comfortable ride.
- Frame: Jamis SSD Dyad Plus T700/FRP monocoque carbon fiber frame, Near Net molding process, 12x142 thru-axle with Jamis MTS (Modular Thru-axle System), SST tubing diameters, integrated seat post clamp, 1.5 - 1 1/8head tube, EVO386 carbon BB shell, ACE internal cable routing compatible for both Di2 wires or traditional cables and internal dropper post, oversized asymmetrical chainstays with flat mount disc brakes and exposed carrier/fender eyelets, carbon drop outs, replaceable FD mount and RD hanger
- Fork: Jamis Adventure ECO monocoque carbon composite, 12mm Jamis MTS (Modular Thru-axle System) with stainless interface and carbon dropouts, tapered steerer with 1.5hollow formed crown, flat mount disc brakes with internal cable routing, exposed fender, lowrider and water bottle eyelets
- Headset: FSA integrated, sealed bearing with nylon upper compression ring, 1.5 - 1 1/8"
- Wheels: WTB i23 STS disc rims with TCS (UST Tubeless Compliant System), 32H, Formula alloy Centerlock sealed bearing hubs with front 12mm/rear 12x142 thru-axle and 14g black stainless steel spokes
- Tires: Clement X Plor MSO, 700 x 36c, 30TPI with protection belt
- Derailleurs: Shimano 105 RD-5800 GS rear and 105 FD-5800 braze-on
- Shiftlevers: Shimano RS505 Dual Control STI, 22-speed
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601
- Cassette: Shimano 105 11-speed, 11-32T
- Crankset: Shimano 105 FC-5800, 50/34T, 165mm (48), 170mm (51), 172.5mm (54/56), 175mm (58/61)
- BB Set: Enduro EVO PressFit 30 with Wheels MFG EVO adaptors
- Pedals: N/A
- Brakeset: Shimano BR-RS505 hydraulic disc brakes with resin pads, Centerlock Ice Tech 160mm rotors and Shimano ST-RS505 Dual Control STI levers
- Handlebar: Ritchey Evomax Comp, 6061 aluminum, 73 reach, 120 drop with 12¡ flare, 31.8 x 420 (48-51) 440mm (54-56), 460mm (56-61)
- Stem: Ritchey 4-Axis, 3D forged 6061 alloy, 6è_ x 80mm (48/51), 90mm (54/56), 110mm (58/61)
- Tape: Fizik Microtex Superlight Soft Touch with gel inserts
- Seat Post: Jamis carbon fiber micro-adjust, 27.2 x 300mm with Jamis 7075-AL CNC aluminum 1-bolt seat post clamp
- Saddle: Selle Royal Seta S1 with integrated clip system
- Weight: 21.00 lbs
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!
Carbon / 51 CM / Article #100143488002