Jamis Renegade Expat
You save 10% off MSRP
- Bike Services
Since 2014, the Jamis Renegade Series has been defining versatility in modern adventure bikes. The key is a finely tuned frame and fork design that maximizes handling and comfort whether you're road riding with 28mm tires, adding a rack and fenders for commuting on 32's or exploring the backcountry wilderness fully loaded up on 40mm rubber.
The Renegade is ready for any adventure, no matter which Renegade you ride. The long and tall endurance geometry is designed specifically to ride comfortably all day on the road or in harsh conditions off-road. The smooth ride of the full carbon fiber Renegades set the bar for how we designed the steel and aluminum bikes. With disc brakes and the ability to mount up to a 47c tire, these bikes are ready to go just about anywhere. All you need is the desire to push, pedal and explore. With a full range of sizes from 44 & 48cm with 650 wheels to 61cm there's always a Renegade designed just for you.
- Frame: Jamis Size Specific Design frame geometry, Reynolds 520 double-butted chromoly main tubes, 44mm head tube for tapered fork, threaded BB shell, seat stay disc brake mounts, top tube mounted full cable housing, 3 waterbottle mounts, rack and fender eyelets,clearance for 700x42mm and 650x47mm tires.
- Fork: Jamis Adventure ECO monocoque carbon composite, 12mm Jamis MTS (Modular Thru-axle System) with stainless interface and carbon dropouts, tapered steerer with 1.5” hollow formed crown, flat mount disc brakes with internal cable routing, exposed fender, lowrider and water bottle eyelets
- Headset: FSA Orbit ITA B Internal/External, 1.5 - 1 1/8”
- Wheels: WTB i23 STP disc rims with TCS (UST Tubeless Compliant System), 32H, Formula 12mm front and QR rear alloy 6-bolt hubs and 14g stainless steel spokes
- Tires: Clement X Plor MSO, 700 x 36c, 30TPI with protection belt
- Derailleurs: Shimano Tiagra RD-4700 GS rear and Tiagra FD-4700 front with 28.6mm alloy clamp
- Shiftlevers: Shimano Tiagra ST-4700 Dual Control STI, 20-speed
- Chain: KMC 10-speed X10
- Cassette: Shimano 10-speed, 11-32T
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer MegaExo, 50/34T, 165mm (48), 170mm (51) 172.5mm (54/56) 175mm (58/61).
- BB Set: FSA BB-4000
- Pedals: N/A
- Brakeset: TRP Spyre mechanical disc brake with 160mm rotors and Shimano Tiagra ST-4700 brake levers
- Handlebar: Ritchey Evomax Comp, 6061 aluminum, 73 reach, 120 drop with 12° flare, 31.8 x 420 (48-51) 440mm (54-56), 460mm (56-61)
- Stem: Ritchey 4-Axis 3D forged 6061 alloy, 6˚ x 80mm (48/51), 90mm (54/56), 110mm (58/61)
- Tape: Jamis suede tape
- Seat Post: Ritchey Road, 27.2 x 300mm with cromo seat pin
- Saddle: Selle Royal Seta S1 with integrated clip system
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Flat Steel / 51 CM / Article #100163100001