Jamis Bicycles Renegade Expat
You save 10% off MSRP
- Bike Services
The Expat handles on or off road conditions while maintaining a comfortable ride.
- Jamis Adventure ECO flat mount disc fork with Jamis 12mm MTS (Modular Thru-axle System)
- WTB i23 STP disc rims with TCS (UST Tubeless Compliant System)
- Clement X Plor MSO 700 x 36c, 30TPI with protection belt
- FSA Gossamer crank, 50/34Ts
- Frame: Jamis SSD frame geometry, Reynolds 520 double-butted SST chromoly main tubes, 44mm head tube for tapered fork, threaded BB shell, seat stay disc brake mounts, top tube mounted full cable housing, 3 waterbottle mounts, rack and fender eyelets, clearance for 40c tires.
- Fork: Jamis Adventure ECO monocoque carbon composite, 12mm Jamis MTS (Modular Thru-axle System) with stainless interface and carbon dropouts, tapered steerer with 1.5hollow formed crown, flat mount disc brakes with internal cable routing, exposed fender, lowrider and water bottle eyelets
- Headset: FSA Orbit ITA B Internal/External, 1.5 - 1 1/8"
- Wheels: WTB i23 STP disc rims with TCS (UST Tubeless Compliant System), 32H, Formula 12mm front and QR rear alloy 6-bolt hubs and 14g stainless steel spokes
- Tires: Clement X Plor MSO, 700 x 36c, 30TPI with protection belt
- Derailleurs: Shimano Tiagra RD-4700 GS rear and Tiagra FD-4700 front with 28.6mm alloy clamp
- Shiftlevers: Shimano Tiagra ST-4700 Dual Control STI, 20-speed
- Chain: KMC 10-speed X10
- Cassette: Shimano 10-speed, 11-32T
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer MegaExo, 50/34T, 165mm (48), 170mm (51) 172.5mm (54/56) 175mm (58/61).
- BB Set: FSA BB-4000
- Brakeset: TRP Spyre mechanical disc brake with 160mm rotors and Shimano Tiagra ST-4700 brake levers
- Handlebar: Ritchey Evomax Comp, 6061 aluminum, 73 reach, 120 drop with 12¡ flare, 31.8 x 420 (48-51) 440mm (54-56), 460mm (56-61)
- Stem: Ritchey 4-Axis 3D forged 6061 alloy, 6è_ x 80mm (48/51), 90mm (54/56), 110mm (58/61)
- Tape: Jamis suede tape
- Seat Post: Ritchey Road, 27.2 x 300mm with cromo seat pin
- Saddle: Selle Royal Seta S1 with integrated clip system
- Color: Ano Palladium
- Weight: 24.25 lbs
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!
Ano Palladium / 51 CM / Article #100143490002
You save 10%