Jamis Renegade Expat 16
- Bike Services
Shimano's new Tiagra 4700 10-Speed group incorporates many of the trickle down benefits of its big brothers. Reduced shifting effort, better braking from the hoods, more control based on better ergonomics and durability which is a must when taking your adventure off road.
- Frame: Jamis Adventure frame, Reynolds 520 double-butted SST chromoly main tubes,butted and tapered seat tube for 27.2 seat post, 44mm head tube for tapered fork, threaded BB shell, seat stay disc brake mounts, top tube mounted full cable housing, accepts 3 waterbottles, rack and fender mount eyelets, with clearance for 40c tires.
- Fork: Jamis Adventure ECO monocoque carbon composite fork, 15mm thru-axle dropoutwith stainless interface, tapered steerer with 1.5 hollow formed crown, post disc brake mounts with integrated cable cradle with carbon dropouts, hidden fender mount eyelets and stainless axle interfaces
- Headset: FSA Orbit ITA B Internal/External, 1 1/8 1.5
- Wheels: Alex ATD 470 disc rim with TCS (Tubeless Compatible System), 32H, Formula alloydisc road hubs and 14g stainless steel spokes
- Tires: Clement X Plor USH, 700 x 35c, 30tpi with protection belt
- Derailleurs: Shimano Tiagra RD-4700 GS rear and Tiagra FD-4700 front with 28.6mm alloyclamp
- Shiftlevers: Shimano Tiagra ST-4700 Dual Control STI, 20-Speed
- Chain: KMC 10-speed X10
- Cassette: Shimano 10-Speed 12-30T
- Crankset: FSA Omega MegaExo compact double, 50/34T, 170mm (48/51) 172.5mm (54/56)
- 175mm (58/61)
- BB Set: FSA BB-4000
- Pedals: N/A
- Brakeset: TRP Spyre mechanical cable actuated disc brake with 160mm rotors and Shimano
- Tiagra ST-4700 brake levers
- Handlebar: Ritchey Evomax Comp, 6061 aluminum, 73 reach, 120 drop with 12́ flare, 31.8 x420 (48-51) 440mm (54-56), 460mm (56-61)
- Stem: Ritchey 4-Axis 3D forged 6061 alloy, 6 x 80mm (48/51), 90mm (54/56), 110mm(58/61)
- Grips: Jamis suede tape with Jamis logo and "J" end plug
- Seat Post: Ritchey Road, 27.2 x 300mm with cromo seat pin
- Saddle: Selle Royal Seta S1 with fine grain cover, steel rails with integrated clip system
- Sizes: 48, 51, 54, 56, 58, 61cm
- Color: Gloss Black
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|