Jamis Renegade Exile (EI)
- Bike Services
Since 2014, the Jamis Renegade Series has been defining versatility in modern adventure bikes. The key is a finely tuned frame and fork design that maximizes handling and comfort whether you're road riding with 28mm tires, adding a rack and fenders for commuting on 32's or exploring the backcountry wilderness fully loaded up on 40mm rubber.
The Renegade is ready for any adventure, no matter which Renegade you ride. The long and tall endurance geometry is designed specifically to ride comfortably all day on the road or in harsh conditions off-road. The smooth ride of the full carbon fiber Renegades set the bar for how we designed the steel and aluminum bikes. With disc brakes and the ability to mount up to a 47c tire, these bikes are ready to go just about anywhere. All you need is the desire to push, pedal and explore. With a full range of sizes from 44 & 48cm with 650 wheels to 61cm there's always a Renegade designed just for you.
- Frame: Jamis Adventure Frame Geo, 6061 aluminum double-butted SST main frame, top tube mounted full cable housing, 1 1/8-1.5" tapered head tube, 31.8mm seat tube for 27.2 seat post, seat stay disc brake mounts, replaceable derailleur hanger, accepts 3 waterbottles, rack and fender mount eyelets, clearance for 700x42mm and 650x47mm tires.
- Fork: Jamis Adventure 6061 aluminum, tapered chromoly steerer, integrated cable cradles with post disc brake mounts and fender eyelets
- Headset: FSA Orbit C-40B Internal/External, 1.5 - 1 1/8”
- Wheels: WTB i23 STP disc rims with TCS (UST Tubeless Compliant System), 32H, Formula alloy 6-bolt hubs and 14g stainless steel spokes
- Tires: Clement X Plor MSO, 700 x 36c, 30TPI with protection belt
- Derailleurs: Shimano Claris RD-2400 rear and Claris FD-2400 front with 28.6mm alloy clamp
- Shiftlevers: Shimano Claris ST-2400 Dual Control STI, 16-speed
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Cassette: Shimano HG41 8-speed, 11-32T
- Crankset: FSA Vero, 50/34T, 165mm (48), 170mm (51) 172.5mm (54/56) 175mm (58/61)
- BB Set: FSA sealed cartridge, 68 x 110.5mm
- Pedals: N/A
- Brakeset: Tektro Lyra mechanical cable actuated disc brake with 160mm wave rotors and Shimano Claris ST-2400 levers
- Handlebar: Ritchey Evomax Comp, 6061 aluminum, 73 reach, 120 drop with 12° flare, 31.8 x 420 (48-51) 440mm (54-56), 460mm (56-61)
- Stem: Jamis Road 3D forged 6061 alloy, 7˚ x 80mm (48/51), 90mm (54/56), 110mm (58/61)
- Tape: Jamis suede tape
- Seat Post: Jamis Road, micro-adjust, 27.2 x 350mm cromo seat pin
- Saddle: Jamis Road with SL top, front and rear bumpers and satin steel rails
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Ano Black / 51 CM / Article #100163097001