Jamis Renegade Exile
- Bike Services
The Exile is the most affordable model of the Renegades and is constructed of butted aluminum tubing with a 4lb frame weight and is matched with an aluminum bladed fork. The Exile makes for a great year around commuting bike.
- Frame: Jamis Size Specific Design frame geometry, 6061 aluminum double-butted SST main frame, top tube mounted full cable housing, 1.5 - 1 1/8” tapered head tube, 31.8mm seat tube for 27.2 seat post, seat stay disc brake mounts, replaceable derailleur hanger, 3 waterbottle mounts, rack and fender eyelets, clearance for 700x42c and 650x47c tires.
- Fork: Jamis Adventure 6061 air-formed aluminum, tapered aluminum steerer, integrated cable cradles with post disc brake mounts, mounts for lowrider rack, waterbottle and fenders
- Headset: FSA Orbit C-40B Internal/External, 1.5 - 1 1/8”
- Wheels: WTB ST i23 TCS 2.0 (UST Tubeless Compliant System) disc rims, 32H, Formula alloy 6-bolt hubs and 14g stainless steel spokes
- Tires: Donnelly X Plor MSO, 650 x 36c (44-48) 700 x 36c (51-61), 30TPI with protection belt
- Derailleurs: Shimano Claris RD-R2000 GS rear and Claris FD-R2000 front with 31.8mm alloy clamp
- Shiftlevers: Shimano Claris ST-R2000 Dual Control STI, 16-speed
- Chain: KMC Z8
- Cassette: Shimano HG41 8-speed, 11-34T
- Crankset: FSA Vero, 50/34T, 165mm (44/48), 170mm (51) 172.5mm (54/56) 175mm (58/61)
- BB Set: FSA sealed cartridge, 68 x 110.5mm
- Brakeset: Tektro Lyra mechanical cable actuated disc brake with 160mm wave rotors and Shimano Claris ST-R2000 levers
- Handlebar: Ritchey Evomax Comp, 6061 aluminum, 73 reach, 120 drop with 12° flare, 31.8 x 400 (44) 420 (48-51) 440mm (54-56), 460mm (56-61)
- Stem: Jamis Road 3D forged 6061 alloy, 7˚ x 70mm (44), 80mm (48/51), 90mm (54/56), 110mm (58/61)
- Tape: Jamis suede tape with gel inserts
- Seat Post: Jamis Road, micro-adjust, 27.2 x 350mm cromo seat pin
- Saddle: Selle Royal Asphalt with integrated clip system
- Sizes 44 and 48 650, 51, 54, 56, 58, 61cm 700c
- Weight: 25.25 lbs
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Ano Palladium / 51 CM / Article #100182036001