Jamis Renegade Exile
- Bike Services
Starting with a wide and consistent stack and reach range, we set out to design a frame that could handle on or off road conditions while maintaining a comfortable ride.
- WTB i23 STP disc rim with TCS (UST Tubeless Compliant System)
- Clement X Plor MSO 700 x 36c, 30TPI with protection belt
- Shimano HG41 8-speed 11-32T
- FSA Vero compact double, 50/34T
- Frame: Jamis Adventure Frame Geo, 6061 aluminum double-butted SST main frame, top tube mounted full cable housing, 1 1/8-1.5" tapered head tube, 31.8mm seat tube for 27.2 seat post, seat stay disc brake mounts, replaceable derailleur hanger, accepts 3 waterbottles, rack and fender mount eyelets, mud clearance and able to fit 40c tires
- Fork: Jamis Adventure 6061 aluminum, tapered chromoly steerer, integrated cable cradles with post disc brake mounts and fender eyelets
- Headset: FSA Orbit C-40B Internal/External, 1.5 - 1 1/8”
- Wheels: WTB i23 STP disc rims with TCS (UST Tubeless Compliant System), 32H, Formula alloy 6-bolt hubs and 14g stainless steel spokes
- Tires: Clement X Plor MSO, 700 x 36c, 30TPI with protection belt
- Derailleurs: Shimano Claris RD-2400 rear and Claris FD-2400 front with 28.6mm alloy clamp
- Shiftlevers: Shimano Claris ST-2400 Dual Control STI, 16-speed
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Cassette: Shimano HG41 8-speed, 11-32T
- Crankset: FSA Vero, 50/34T, 165mm (48), 170mm (51) 172.5mm (54/56) 175mm (58/61)
- BB Set: FSA sealed cartridge, 68 x 110.5mm
- Brakeset: Tektro Lyra mechanical cable actuated disc brake with 160mm wave rotors and Shimano Claris ST-2400 levers
- Handlebar: Ritchey Evomax Comp, 6061 aluminum, 73 reach, 120 drop with 12° flare, 31.8 x 420 (48-51) 440mm (54-56), 460mm (56-61)
- Stem: Jamis Road 3D forged 6061 alloy, 7˚ x 80mm (48/51), 90mm (54/56), 110mm (58/61)
- Tape: Jamis suede tape
- Seat Post: Jamis Road, micro-adjust, 27.2 x 350mm cromo seat pin
- Saddle: Jamis Road with SL top, front and rear bumpers and satin steel rails
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|