Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Free Bike Maintenance For 6 Months
Get FREE bike maintenance for 6 months with the purchase of any bicycle, plus 50% off any bike fit.See all of our bike shop services.
Demo Bikes Available
Want to try out one of our demo gravel bikes before you commit to your purchase?Check out our selection here.
The Renegade is ready for any adventure, no matter which Renegade you ride. The long and tall adventure geometry is designed specifically to ride comfortably all day on the road or in harsh conditions off-road. With disc brakes and the ability to mount multiple tire sizes, these bikes are ready to go just about anywhere. All you need is the desire to push, pedal and explore.
- Frame: Jamis Size Specific Design Dyad Plus T700/FRP monocoque carbon fiber frame, Near Net molding process, 12x142 thru-axle with Jamis MTS (Modular Thru-axle System), SST tubing diameters, integrated seat post clamp, 1.5 - 1 1/8” head tube, EVO386 carbon BB shell, ACE internal cable routing compatible for both Di2 wires or traditional cables and internal dropper post, oversized asymmetrical chainstays with flat mount disc brakes and exposed carrier/fender eyelets, carbon drop outs, replaceable FD mount and RD hanger, clearance for 40c tires
- Fork: Jamis Adventure ECO monocoque carbon composite, 12mm Jamis MTS (Modular Thru-axle System) with stainless interface and carbon dropouts, tapered steerer with 1.5” hollow formed crown, flat mount disc brakes with internal cable routing, exposed fender, lowrider and water bottle eyelets
- Wheels: WTB ST Light i23 TCS 2.0 (UST Tubeless Compliant System) disc rims, 32H, Formula alloy 6-bolt sealed bearing hubs, 14g black stainless steel spokes with front 12mm/rear 12x142 thru-axle with Switch Lever
- Tires: Donnelly X Plor MSO Tubeless, 700 x 40c, protection belt and folding bead
- Derailleurs: Shimano GRX RD-RX810 Shadow Plus rear and GRX FD-RX810 braze-on front
- Shiftlevers: Shimano GRX ST-RX600 Dual Control STI, 22-speed.
- Chain KMC x11 EPT Anti-Rust
- Brakeset: Shimano GRX BR-RX400 flat mount hydraulic disc brakes with resin pads and Fin, Shimano 160mm rotors with GRX ST-RX600 Dual Control STI levers
- Handlebar: Ritchey Baquiano Comp, 6061 aluminum, 73 reach, 118 ergonomic drop with 12° flare, 31.8 x 420 (48-51) 440mm (54-56), 460mm (56-61)
- Stem: Ritchey 4-Axis 3D forged 6061 alloy, 6˚ x 70mm (48/51), 80mm (54/56), 100mm (58/61)
- Seat Post: Jamis carbon fiber micro-adjust, 27.2 x 300mm with Jamis 7075-AL CNC aluminum 1-bolt seat post clamp
- Saddle: Selle Royal Asphalt with integrated clip system