ROKA Sports Sim PRO II Shorts
The SIM is the first practical triathlon and swim training tool to mimic the body position and experience of a wetsuit swim by lifting you up — without overheating from wearing a wetsuit in an 80°F pool. This patent-pending suit is a game changer. It's better than a pull buoy, because it lets you kick and turn naturally. It's also gives just a touch of warmth for those cold morning workouts. The SIM makes every swim a race-specific training workout. Once you try it, you won't ever want to go back. Note, these shorts are designed for the pool and should have excellent durability if you rinse them after use with fresh water and dry them thoroughly.
The SIM Pro lifts up your hips just like a wetsuit, putting you in the fastest position possible and helping your body develop the muscle memory you need on race day. Most top wetsuit manufacturers focus on buoyancy alone. Sure, wetsuits help lift you up, but that's not enough – and in some cases it can really get in the way of fast swimming. To get the fastest body position, you have to remove buoyancy, mass and resistance from the places you don't want it. With the SIM Pro, we add buoyancy to the hips and legs, creating the fastest position possible. We also use Yamamoto's SCS coating to further reduce form drag. We're confident you'll feel the ROKA difference as soon as you jump in the water.
- Fit tip: SIM Shorts are neoprene and will loosen slightly in the water. However, they do have a drawcord for adjustment
- Updated Construction: Yamamoto SCS Coated Stretch Knit - Easier to Get Solid, Snug Fit - Seals Out Water Better
- Optimized Fit: Optimized Length and Leg Openings - Higher Rise in Back - More Comfortable Front
- Updated Graphics: Added Color Hit to Back Waistband for Improved Technique Evaluation From the Pool Deck
- 100% premium Yamamoto neoprene and SCS proprietary hydrophobic surface coating
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Black/Lime / S / Article #100165869002