No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Dial up the comfort, warmth and control this season with dual thermal layers and a shape that can help stabilize your foot for better edge control.
- Category: Comfort
- Thickness: Max
- Durable Construction: Superfeet insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first
- High-Impact Foam Layer: The closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot so you can keep taking runs while others are back in the lodge
- Deep Heel Cup: Features a deep, narrow heel cup that helps absorb shock and position the foot in the boot for a smoother, more comfortable ride
- Superfeet Shape: The slim, contoured shape helps stabilize and support the foot, which can help redistribute weight evenly across the foot, reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees
- Your Purchase Makes A Difference: Every year, 1% of Superfeet sales and 1,000+ volunteer hours go to support organizations working to shape strong foundations for a healthy future.
- Responsive Temperature Control: Top cover treated with Outlast Adaptive Comfort to absorb, store and release warmth.
- Thermal Layer: Open cell thermal layer traps warmth and adds protection against the cold.
- Foil Forefoot: A light-but-durable insulating foil deflects cold away from the forefoot.
- Organic, Odor-Control Coating: All natural coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria
- Stabilizer Cap: Acts as the base of the insole that supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer