Recycled Wool Ear Flap Cap
This warm, breathable, classic ear-flap cap naturally repels water, insulates even when wet and wicks moisture. Made of a recycled polyester/recycled wool fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and lined with recycled polyester jersey fabric for warmth. Organic-cotton-twill-lined crown tape and sweatband provide itch-free comfort, while high-pile-fleece-lined earflaps and neck flap keep your head warm and dry. Ties at the end of earflaps can secure the sides for extra warmth, or can keep them up and out of the way.
- 142 g (5 oz)
- Low Crown Fit
- 16.2-oz 53% recycled polyester/44% recycled wool melton/3% other fiber with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester jersey.
- Earflap lining: 8.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼"-pile fleece.
- Crown tape lining and sweatband: 7.4-oz 100% organic cotton twill
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
FGE-Forge Grey / S/M / Article #100168269001
- Product Reviews