The Terrapin System is a holster-like mount with integrated RF welded drybag. The load can be quickly removed from the bike for packing/unpacking. With Indie-Rail, each saddle rail is cinched down hard to the sides of the bag, virtually eliminating side to side bag sway without the need for external hardware.
- Indie-Rail attachment system and active camming hardware - Super stable without added hardware
- Radio frequency welded drybag with air purge valve
- Protective external plastic bottom frame sheet
- Aluminum hardware at high stress points
- Composite internal top frame sheet
- Hypalon slots on drybag for rear light attachment
- Attachment Method: Straps
- Waterproof: Yes
- Weight: 13 oz / 369 g
- Volume: 488 in³ / 8 L
- Material: Holster: Dimension Polyant VX 21 X-Pac with abrasion resistant finish; Rhinotec. Drybag: 200-denier waterproof TPU laminated nylon.
- Terrapin made in USA with domestic and imported materials Drybag imported.