No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The Men's Räven Jacket is a timeless classic for a life divided equally between nature and civilisation. G-1000 Eco fabric can handle light rain, resists wind and dries fast. Its pliant hood can be folded into the collar and the practical pockets have room for everything from your phone to your pocketknife. Now with a new, improved fit.
- Durable outdoor jacket made from G-1000 Eco with recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- An iconic Fjällräven model that was first launched in the 1970s.
- Just as suitable for everyday use as for general outdoor life.
- Convenient hood in HC-Lite that can be rolled-up and folded into the collar.
- Two-way zipper with buttoned flap.
- Material: G-1000 Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Weight: 690 g