Good, warm food will always enhance your outdoor experience. And whether you're cooking in the duck blind or at the tailgate party you should never have to sacrifice the cooking power. The Ranger II is a big stove in a compact body. Each burner pumps out all the heat you will need to cook a delicious hot meal. This is the best way to get the power of a big stove without extra packing and space. If you're looking for a griddle, try the Mountain Series griddle (MSG20). Camp Chef griddles and skillets work great as well.
- Lightweight design for excellent portability
- Two cast-aluminum 17,000 BTU burners
- Lightweight cast aluminum burners
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials
- Matchless ignition
- Burner housing helps block wind
- Rugged and durable cast iron cook-top and legs are built to handle everything you throw at it
- Regulator and 5 ft. hose included
In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!