No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Designed in collaboration with San Francisco's Mission Cycling Club, the Raider Pack frees you to get in a pre-work ride without weighing you down. Weighing less than a pound, the Raider was named after Mission Cycling's pre-work "raids" up the Marin Headlands. Cooked up over a post-raid breakfast at a San Francisco neighborhood café, Timbuk2 and Mission Cycling were sweaty, tired, and sick of carrying their street clothes in bulky backpacks built for hiking. Understanding the need for a small, lightweight commuter pack that could hold the day's essentials without slowing down the pre-work ride, this Raider was born.
- Dual external stretch pockets sub in for your jersey pockets to provide access to snacks, gels and other quick-grab items while riding
- Dual internal shoe pocket to quarantine your cleats
- Top zip pocket for keys, mobile phone and wallet
- Adjustable, removable sternum strap
- Airmesh ventilated back panel
- Sternum strap and detachable waist strap
- Back panel doubles as folding board for keeping clothes wrinkle-free
- Machine washable, cold water; remove plastic folding board before washing. Line dry only
- Reflective hits
- Removable waist strap for securing heavier loads on your hips
- Super-reflective bottom panel keeps you seen in low light
- Vista loop for attaching blinky bike lights
- Internal slip pocket fits up to a 13” MacBook Pro