Timbuk2 Raider Pack
Now an official winner of the International Design Excellence Award!
We earned a Silver Award in the Personal Accessories category from the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA). Designed in collaboration with San Francisco's Mission Cycling Club, the Raider Pack frees you to get in a pre-work ride without weighing you down.
Weighing less than a pound, the Raider Pack was named after Mission Cycling's morning "raids" up to the to the top of the Marin Headlands before work. Cooked up over a post-ride breakfast at a San Francisco neighborhood cafe, Timbuk2 and Mission Cycling were sweaty, tired, and sick of carrying their street clothes in bulky backpacks built for hiking. Understanding the need for a small, lightweight commuter pack that could hold the day's essentials without slowing down the pre-work ride, this pack was born.
- Dual internal shoe pocket to quarantine your cleats
- Top zip pocket for securely stashing keys, mobile phone and wallet
- Airmesh ventilated back panel
- Designed in collaboration with our friends at Mission Cycling Club
- Internal back panel duals as a folding board for keeping your office duds in shape
- Internal hook for easy hanging from towel racks, doors, etc.
- Machine washable; remove plastic folding board before washing
- Reflective hits
- Super-reflective bottom panel keeps you seen in low light
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Jet Black / One Size / Article #100144134003
- Product Reviews