No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Man’s fundamental nature is being out in the wild. And the men's RADIKL 10" short allows you to be as free as the places you explore. The modern design features a 10.5” inseam with knit fabric panels to give you natural flexibility and comfort, so you never feel held back. Wherever you go to be a part of nature, be sure to bring this go-to hiking short that’s radically different.
- Inseam: 10.5"
- Knit fabric placed in waist, hips and back yoke for unmatched comfort and flexibility
- Waistband and French fly lined with soft micro-chamois for unmatched comfort
- 7 pockets: 2 front jean style, 1 coin, 2 back, 1 stealth cell phone, 1 3D gussett
- Gusseted knit crotch for freedom of movement
- Cut from Enduro fabric, the ultimate in year-round performance
- High abrasion resistance and performance fabric
- Sweat pant comfort with the technical performance and style of a woven
- UPF 50
- Fabric: 68% Cotton, 29% Nylon, 3% Spandex
- Weight: 5.2 oz./sq. yd. | 176 GSM
- Knit Panel Fabric: 88% Nylon, 12% spandex l 8.7oz/sq. yd; 295 GSM