Backcountry Research Race Strap (MTB-Saddle Mount)
Saddle mount strap is now even better. Now made with beefier velcro and Overlock, meaning your goodies are locked down tighter than a bulls butt during fly season. This is achieved by adding multiple velcro contact points eliminating any chance of your bundle working loose or spontaneously puking your goodies during gravity checks. We like that...you do too.
Each and every detail has been redesigned to deliver what a rider needs. Glove-friendly pull points, innovative dual shock-cord pre-load system, a single-side pull retention system for even quicker access to your goods, and the most intuitive installation you've seen this side of a light bulb.
- Dropper compatible
- Overlock velcro closure extends strap life and adds redundant protection when the trail decides to cut back
- Our proprietary Dual Shockcord Pre-Load strap is the most easy and adjustable way to bundle and lock down your set-up
- 13 point bartack construction throughout to outlast all takers
- Intuitive on/off design allows fast access to goodies during race-time flats
- Heavy duty 28pt Bartacks used on all shockcord stress points
- Constructed from high-end heavy weight webbing that wont bleed and resists fading
- Sewn with industrial UV and rot resistant bonded polyester thread
- Machine wash warm / air dry
- Built in Bozeman USA
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Black / One Size / Article #100159458