No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The ultimate cold-weather midlayer, Patagonia's hybrid-design R2 FleeceJacket provides exceptionally breathable, quick-drying warmth in our most compressible Regulator style. Exceptionally warm, directionally knit Polartec Thermal Pro fabric is breathable, compressible, wicks moisture and dries quickly. Polartec Power Grid on side panels, sleeves and cuffs improves fit, breathability and abrasion resistance. Underarm gussets and raglan sleeves increase mobility and comfort under outerwear and packs. All zippers have Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness; soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort.
- Spiral-seam construction at cuff allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- Two interior drop-in mesh pockets
- 405 g (14.3 oz)
- Body: 6.1-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 97% polyester (63% recycled)/3% spandex.
- Side panels and cuffs: 6.3-oz Polartec Power Grid 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex.
- Fair Trade Certified sewing.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved