Cannondale Quick Neo EQ
- Bike Services
Equipped for fast commuting and sportive adventure riding, this fully-loaded version of the new Quick NEO blends high-speed fun with workhorse versatility.
- Frame: ALL-NEW Quick NEO, SmartForm C1 Alloy, SAVE, Ai, flat mount brake, 142x12 thru-axle
- Fork: ALL-NEW Quick NEO Disc, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" tapered steerer,: 55mm offset, flat mount, 12x100 thru axle
- Rims: Cannondale C2, 32h, Double wall
- Hubs: Formula RX-512 12x100 front, DC-142 rear
- Spokes: DT Swiss Champion
- Tires: WTB Exposure TCS, 700 x 34c, Distance + compound, tubeless ready
- Pedals: Cannondale Urban Pedal
- Crank: FSA E-bike, 170mm, Gen3, 38t
- Chain: Shimano HG54, 10-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano HG500, 11-42, 10-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore GS
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, 1x10
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 Flat, 6061 double-butted Alloy, 8° sweep, 720mm
- Grips: Cannondale Ergo Fitness Dual Density, Lock-on
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings
- Brakes: Shimano MT200 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT26 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT200 hydro disc
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Radius Elite, cro-mo rails
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4X350mm
- Display: Bosch Kiox
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 500Wh
- Charger: Bosch 4A
- Drive Unit: Bosch Active Line Plus 250W
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|