Flylow Quantum Pro
Bucking categorization by seamlessly transitioning from setting the skintrack to ripping down resort runs, the FlyLow Men's Quantum Pro Jacket is your partner in crime for touring up Teton Pass one week, then slashing Colorado powder under bluebird skies the next. 3-layer Intuitive membrane and fully sealed construction keep you blissfully dry on the snowiest days of the season, with superior breathability for optimum dryness from the inside-out. The nylon face resists wear and tear throughout the season, allowing you to wear this jacket for seasons to come.
The helmet-compatible hood seals out the elements, cinching down tightly to prevent raging winds and oncoming snow from freezing your noggin. YKK waterproof zips keep moisture from seeping inside and dampening your goods stored inside conveniently placed pockets. Slash-zip chest pockets are accessible with a backcountry pack on, allowing for convenient access to energy snacks and must-have accessories. Also, there's a season pass pocket along the sleeve for quickly moving across lift lines without painstakingly busting out your pass after every rum.
- Weatherproof jacket for backcountry skiing and resort use
- 3-layer Intuitive membrane keeps you pleasantly dry
- Nylon shell resists premature wear for longevity
- Fully sealed seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- High-performance DWR treatment beads off oncoming moisture
- Helmet-compatible hood seals out oncoming winds and storms
- Chest pockets for easy-access with backcountry pack on