No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Updated for 2019, the Pyrite 7075 trekking poles are expedition worthy poles made with durable aircraft grade 7075 aluminum. Built with new adjustable soft-touch wrist straps and paired with cork handles, they offer an unmatched level of comfort that eliminates hot spots and pressure points. To ease impact, the spring loaded anti-shock system means more miles with less wear on the body.
- Adjustable soft-touch webbing wrist straps
- Molded Cork/EVA/TPR handles
- Spring loaded anti-shock system with lock-out feature
- Double cam twist lock adjustment
- Three telescoping sections
- Removable hiking baskets w/ locking pins
- Rubber boot tips included for safer storage and use in fragile environments
- Snow basket compatible (sold separately)
- Sold as pair
- Dimensions: 27" / 68.5 cm (COMP) , 55" / 139.7 cm (EXT)
- Capacity: Up to 160 lbs
- Material: 7075 Aluminum
- Carbide tips
- Weight: 1 lbs 5 oz / 0.59 kgs