The updated Pure Aero features more control plus a better feel but keeps its tradition of power and spin. This racquet is great for players who use spin as their weapon of choice to dominate the court.
- Sizing: 4 1/8" (1); 4 1/4" (2): 4 3/8" (3); 4 1/2" (4)
- Aeromodular Technology: Updated aerodynamic frame with an optimized design for increased racquet head speed.
- FSI Spin: Open string pattern with oblong shaped grommets to generate more spin.
- Cortex Pure Feel: Better vibration damping thanks to new material powered by SMAC integrated in the graphite at 3 and 9 o'clock that provides an exceptional feel.
- Carbon Ply Stabilizer: Superior stability for increased precision thanks to a new generation of high-performance carbon fibers developed by Chomarat added in the core of the racquet.
- Weight: 250 g / 8.8oz
- Flexibility: 64 ra
- Length: 660 mm/26 in.
- Head Size: 645 cm2/ 100 sq. in.
- Composition: Graphite
- Balance: 325 mm
- Level: Performance players
- String Type: 16x19