Whether you're ridin' in Arizona or Les Arcs, the Stance Puertocitos Socks combine the warmth and odor-resistance of merino wool with the breathability and stretch of synthetic fibers for an all-around fantastic sock designed for heavy-duty terrain park shred.
- Natural Wool Fusion Blend | 43% Polyester / 37% Nylon / 17% Merino Wool / 3% Elastane – All natural wool body provides thermo regulation, quick-drying, and superior moisture wicking. Wool has natural anti-microbial properties for fresh feet, too
- Feel360™ Technology – A proprietary new fiber treatment that changes the way your feet feel socks. Silver ions reduce odor-causing bacteria, reactive fibers regulate temperature and radically accelerate wicking, with premium twisted yarns that increase resilience to wear and tear
- Breathable Performance Mesh – Strategically placed breathable mesh to improve ventilation and elevate comfort
- Park Cushion | Anatomical Air Channels – This cushion design has air channels to keep you cool and comfortable while also providing you with protection from wear and tear on the most extreme adventures
- Toe Box Oven – Fully wrapped terry loop toe box keeps your tootsies toasty
- Engineered Arch Support – Reinforced arch construction built to give you correct support and eliminate foot fatigue