Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The Proton LT Hoody is equipped with a breathable insulation package to manage the dynamic needs of mountain pursuits and perform as a self-regulating mid layer for a variety of high output activities. Breathable insulation means excess heat and moisture can pass through the combination of air permeable fabrics and insulation. In addition to being extremely air permeable, the Fortius Air 20 face fabric has unrivaled hardwearing durability, over 60 times more durable in abrasion tests than the industry standard. Coreloft Compact 80 synthetic insulation in the body maintains excellent stretch recovery. The No Slip Zip keeps the main zipper from self-opening and the helmet compatible insulated hood gives additional warmth. Put it on, leave it on and stay focused on the activity.
- Wind resistant
- Air permeable
- Water resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Fortius Air 20 face fabric effectively balances air permeability and weather resistance with lightweight durability
- Coreloft Compact 60 insulated helmet compatible hood gives additional warmth
- Air permeable Coreloft Compact 80 insulation regulates a comfortable micro climate
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated hood
- Helmet compatible
- No Slip Zip front zipper
- Dual back flaps on main zipper prevent wind penetration
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Dual lower hem adjusters
- Chest pocket with zip
- Two insulated hand pockets with zippers
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Material: Dope Permeair 20 - 100% nylon , Coreloft Compact 60 - 100% polyester , Coreloft Compact 80 - 100% polyester , Fortius Air 20 - 84% nylon, 16% elastane