The North Face Progressor Pant
Purpose built for tough hikes, these technical pants feature stretch-woven ripstop fabric in the seat and knees for maximum mobility and durability.
- Durable, technical pants constructed with stretchy fabric
- Slim fit
- Breathable waistband
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for added mobility
- Zip-fly with snap front and bonded belt loops
- Open, bonded-edge hand pocket on left side
- Zippered hand pocket and thigh pocket
- Leg-hem cinch system for easy pull up
- Avg. Weight: 300 g (10.58 oz)
- Inseam: 31"
- Body: 165 g/m sq. 89% nylon, 11% spandex four-way stretch woven with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Seat and Knees: 151 g/m sq. 87% nylon, 13% elastane four-way stretch-woven ripstop with DWR finish
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
KX7-TNF Black / 30 / Article #100158295007