Process Flying V
- Core FSC certified super fly II 700g core with dualzone EGD
- Dimensions 298.6mm, 255mm, 298.6mm
- Radius 8.2m (size 159)
- Rider Type Intermediate
- Rocker Flying-V
The 2019 Burton Process is a freestyle focused board thats fine tuned for all-terrain performance at the highest level. The Process is at home in the park, and as the board of choice for pro rider and Olympic slopestyle bronze medalist Mark Mcmorris, you'd expect it to be able to handle absolutely everything ha can do, from fun little rails to quad corks and everything else. Don't think it's just a park board though, the Process takes on almost everything with ease, staying powerful and stable through hard turns and sidehits all over the mountain. Trust the Process, it won't let you down.
- An ideal blend of both camber and rocker. Rocker in between your feet for easy turn initiation and flex, camber underfoot for extra pop and power, and rocker in the tip and tail for enhanced float and catch-free forgiveness, giving you the best of both worlds.
- Twin Flex - Board is constructed the same at both ends to give a smooth ride while riding regular or switch.
- Sintered bases are durable, porous, and have superior wax absorption capabilities for enhanced glide.
- Infinite Ride - Burton is able to maximise pop and performance by overbuilding their boards in the factory, and then using machinery to break it down for you. This allows your board to ride the same from day one, to day 100, season after season.
- Pro Tip - A thinner tip and tail means reduced weight and swing when in the air, helping you to send it!
- Frostbite Edges - Edges that extend out slightly underneath your bindings for enhanced edge hold on hardpack and ice.
- Scoop - Expanded tip and tail that scoop up at the contact points, giving the board a looser, more catch free feeling on all snow conditions.
- Product Reviews