No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The Pro Staff rackets are known for their unparalleled feel and come in different models for players of all levels. Thanks to the use of braided graphite and Kevlar, the racket retains the familiar feeling that players now know from the Pro Staff line. The racket has the signature of the master Roger Federer. and the medium-sized racket head (626 cm²) provide an excellent mix of control and power.
- Cross Section: 21.5 FB
- Head Size: 97 sq in
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Unstrung Balance: 31.2cm/10 Pts HL
- Series Pro Staff
- Unstrung Weight: 314 g
- Length: 27 in - 68 cm
- Racket type : Control, Power
- Lighter weight version of Roger Federer's Pro Staff RF97 Autograph
- Braid 45 construction arranges the double braided fibers at 45 degree angles for enhanced pocketing feel alongside incredible stability
- String Mapping provides a denser string bed for excellent precision and feel
- New Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability
- Modern design gives nod to classic Pro Staff heritage with black elastic base, exposed carbon fiber weave with gloss finish at the tip and red/yellow pinstripes along the throat
- This racket ships unstrung. Customize the stringing above and the Wilson team will string the racket for you