Patagonia Powder Bowl Pants - Short
Built with a 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX® face fabric, the Powder Bowl Pants provide tough, long-wearing waterproof/breathable and windproof protection for skiers and boarders who ride the mountain in all conditions. They feature a refined fit, streamlined styling and a rugged, 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric, made from tenacious 100% recycled polyester, for exceptional waterproof/breathable and windproof performance in any condition. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish increases wet-weather performance by stopping snow and moisture so you can keep riding through the storm while the crowds call it a day. Inside, a combination of brushed mesh and polyester taffeta line the seat, upper thighs and down the legs to manage moisture and glide smoothly over underlayers. External mesh-lined thigh vents let you regulate your climate on the uptrack, and articulated knees provide unlimited mobility for spontaneous aerials (or recovering from said aerials).
- Inseam length is 32½".
- Gaiters with tenacious gripper elastic
- Adjustable tabs at the waist for a customized fit
- Burly scuff guards to protect the inside of the leg and hem
- Pockets include two handwarmers, one thigh and one in back
- Waist details: brushed-tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; 2-snap closure and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one back, one right thigh
- Articulated knees for mobility; mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
BLK-BLACK / S / Article #100168245002