Patagonia Powder Bowl Pants
Built for season-long comfort, the Men's Powder Bowl Pants are built with a tough 2-layer GORE-TEX fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, and articulated patterning for freedom of movement.
- Inseam: 32" Size M
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: (seat and upper thighs) 3.8-oz 100% brushed polyester mesh; (lower leg) 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta
- Tough 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX fabric for durably waterproof/ breathable and windproof protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; 2-snap closure and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one back, one right thigh
- Articulated knees for mobility; mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Concealed RECCO reflector
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- Weight: 782 g (27.6 oz)
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!
BLK-Black / S / Article #100149695001