Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
Built for season-long comfort, the Men's Powder Bowl Pants are built with a tough 2-layer GORE-TEX fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, and articulated patterning for freedom of movement.
- Inseam: 32" Size M
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: (seat and upper thighs) 3.8-oz 100% brushed polyester mesh; (lower leg) 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta
- Tough 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX fabric for durably waterproof/ breathable and windproof protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; 2-snap closure and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one back, one right thigh
- Articulated knees for mobility; mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Concealed RECCO reflector
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- Weight: 782 g (27.6 oz)