Men's Powder Bowl Jacket
- Fit Regular
- Insulation None
- Warmth Shell
- Waterproof Technology Gore-Tex 2L
Patagonia makes the Powder Bowl Jacket for the full range of character-building conditions and it’s happily impervious to them all. Built with a 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX face fabric, the Powder Bowl Jacket provides tough, long-wearing waterproof/breathable and windproof protection for skiers and boarders who ride the mountain in all conditions. It features a refined fit, streamlined styling and a tough, 2-layer GORE-TEX fabric, made from tenacious 100% recycled polyester, for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof storm performance combined with exceptional comfort in all conditions. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish increases wet-weather protection by stopping saturated snow and freezing rain. The torso has a brushed-polyester mesh interior to wick moisture, while slick mesh in the arms glides smoothly over layers to keep you moving freely. The two-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood includes a laminated visor for optimal visibility and a tall collar for neck and face protection in blowing snow. Low-profile pit zips release heat when you’re steaming on long climbs and a fully adjustable powder skirt (with webbing loop that attaches to any Patagonia Snow pants) seals out spindrift and cold air. Other details include coated, watertight zippers with slim zip installation to reduce bulk and weight; cord-lock adjustments at the hood and hem; an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector and a highly articulated fit for dynamic motion. Pockets include two handwarmers, one chest with a secure media pocket and cable routing, a forearm pass pocket and two interior pockets (one drop-in, one zippered stash).
- Tough, 2-layer 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX fabric for durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Drawcord on hem exits into handwarmers for easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use; webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing, one forearm, one interior zippered pocket with key clip and one interior drop-in
- Concealed RECCO reflector
- Weight: 941 g (33.2 oz)
- Materials: Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: (torso) 3.8-oz 100% brushed-polyester mesh; (sleeves) 3.8-oz 100% polyester mesh.
- Powder skirt: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% polyester taffeta.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
BALB-Balkan Blue / S / Article #100168244026
- Product Reviews