Smartwool PhD Slopestyle Medium Akaigawa
When your first lap of the day includes a headlamp, socks that deliver ultimate warmth and comfort are in order. We designed the Slopestyle Medium Akaigawa, named after one of our favorite pow skiing destinations, to help keep feet warm, dry and happy from those early morning turns straight through to apres. Medium cushioning provides extra warmth and impact protection while the 4 Degree elite fit system gives a dialed fit. Indestructawool technology delivers ultimate durability and a Virtually Seamless toe makes for ultimate in-boot comfort.
- PhD: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System: Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Indestructawool: Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Medium Cushion: Medium cushioned foot and leg for high impact absorption and ultimate warmth
- Virtually Seamless toe
- 14" overall height
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 63% Merino Wool, 35% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Style: SW015044
- Care: Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.