Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
For those who want extra warmth and cushioning, Smartwool's PhD Ski Medium Pattern socks combine Indestructawool durability technology, 4 Degree elite fit system, and body-mapped mesh zones with thicker cushioning and comfortable Merino wool—helping you take lap after lap on the mountain.
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System for a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Medium Cushion: Medium thickness, full-sock cushion for heavier loads and higher-volume footwear
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- 14" Overall Height
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 61% Merino Wool, 37% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.