No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The PhD Ski Light keeps your feet warm and dry without sacrificing boot performance. We placed cushioning where skiers need it most: on the shin for protection against the boot and on the bottom of the foot for warmth and impact protection. Made with Smartwool's 4 Degree elite fit system for a sock that never bunches, slips, or binds. And patented ReliaWool technology provides superior durability to make sure your socks are ready to go, run after run.
- Flat knit durable toe seam
- 14" overall height
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 66% Merino Wool, 32% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- PhD: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System: Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- ReliaWool: Patented ReliaWool technology in high impact areas provides superior durability
- Mesh Venting: Men's-specific mesh ventilation zones provide additional breathability and moisture management
- Light Cushion: Light cushioned shin and sole for impact absorption and warmth