The PhD Ski Light helps keep your feet warm and dry even on the longest days. We placed cushioning where skiers need it most: on the shin to banish shin bang and on the bottom of the foot for warmth and impact protection. Patent-pending Indestructawool technology provides ultimate durability to make sure your socks are ready to go, run after run. Made with our 4 Degree elite fit system for a sock that doesn't bunch, slip, or bind.
- PhD: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System: Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Indestructawool: Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh Venting: Men's-specific mesh ventilation zones provide additional breathability and moisture management
- Light Cushion: Light cushioned shin and sole for impact absorption and warmth
- Virtually Seamless toe
- 14" overall height
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 57% Merino Wool, 41% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Style: SW015035
- Care: Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.
In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!