No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- EN Rating 33F
- Fill Type Down
- Stuff Size 6" x 12"
- Total Weight 1lb 1.6oz
You'll soon develop the knack for sleeping anywhere when you're tucked into the Marmot Phase 30 sleeping bag. Water-resistant down, curved baffles and light, durable fabric ensure all-night comfort.
- Certified 850-fill-power down with Down Defender to fend off moisture
- Smooth, curved baffles reduce down shifting and cold spots; multi-baffle hood limits heat loss
- Anatomical, wraparound footbox increases insulation and room for your feet, creating more warmth and comfort
- Full-length, locking YKK 2-way zipper with antisnag slider is backed by a snagless insulated draft tube
- Internal stash pocket
- EN tested
- Filled and finished in Rohnert Park, California
- Best Use Backpacking
- EN Lower Limit 33
- EN Comfort 42
- Temperature Rating (F) 33 degrees
- Temperature Rating (C) 1 degrees
- Weight: 1 lb. 1.6 oz.
- Ultralight: Yes
- Shell: Pertex 10-denier ripstop nylon
- Zipper Location: Left
- Insulation Type: Down
- Water-Resistant Down: Yes
- Fill: Goose down
- Fill Weight: 8.5 ounces
- Lining: Pertex 10-denier ripstop nylon
- Sleeping Bag Shape: Mummy
- Fits Users Up To: 6'
- Shoulder Girth (in.): 60 inches
- Hip Girth (in.): 58 inches
- Stuff Sack Size: 6 x 12 inches
- Stuff Sack Volume: 5.6 liters
- Compressed Volume: 3.5 liters