No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
Pe'ahi ('peh-AH-hee') polarized wrap sunglasses get their name from a legendary surf break on Maui's north shore. In reverence to the power of the waves, these durable frames are made with clarity and durability top of mind so when you wear them you can feel both comfortable and powerful.
- Frame: Tortoise
- Lens: HCL Bronze - Versatile in changing conditions with a warm tint.
- Lens Material: SuperThin Glass - 20% to 32% thinner and lighter than standard glass
- Includes: Large Tri-Fold Case & Cleaning Cloth
- Two Year Warranty
- Shape: Modified rectangular frame complements a range of facial shapes
- Bridge: Fixed saddle-style design with embedded, non-slip, silicone nose pads for comfort
- Fit: (eye) 65, (bridge) 19, (temple) 120, 8 base curve
- Finishing Treatment: High-gloss for a sleek, sophisticated look and feel
- Material: Grilamid, a light, durable polymer with extreme bending strength
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive spring that provides flexibility