No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
Pe'ahi ('peh-AH-hee') polarized wrap sunglasses get their name from a legendary surf break on Maui's north shore. In reverence to the power of the waves, these durable frames are made with clarity and durability top of mind so when you wear them you can feel both comfortable and powerful.
- Fit: (eye) 65, (bridge) 19, (temple) 120, 8 base curve
- Frame: Black Matte Rubber
- Lens: Blue Hawaii - A blue mirror coating provides a stylish look with amazing color enhancement and clarity
- Lens Material: SuperThin Glass - 20% to 32% thinner and lighter than standard glass, it offers the best scratch and solvent resistance
- Shape: Modified rectangular frame complements a range of facial shapes
- Bridge: Fixed saddle-style design with embedded, non-slip, silicone nose pads for comfort
- Finishing Treatment: High-gloss for a sleek, sophisticated look and feel
- Material: Grilamid, a light, durable polymer with extreme bending strength
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive spring that provides flexibility offering a secure, comfortable fit for various face shapes and sizes
- Includes: Large Tri-Fold Case & Cleaning Cloth
- Two Year Warranty