Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
They built the Patch Pocket Wavefarer boardshorts by taking their classic Wavefarers and adding a right-thigh patch pocket and contrast waistband. Now made from a durable, quick-drying 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex recycled nylon fabric that provides 50+ UPF sun protection and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, they have a natural fit with a slightly trimmer silhouette through the thigh, seat and leg; the three-piece, self-lined waistband contours to the hips. The inseam is shifted forward to help eliminate chafing, and the flat-lying fly with single rubber button is optimized for comfort while paddling. Closure is a bartacked ladderlock drawstring for security and strength. Self-draining thigh pocket has a button closure and internal key loop; the pocket also doubles as a self-storage pouch. Outseam is 20". Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Made from durable, quick-drying 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, 50+ UPF sun protection and two-way stretch
- Three-piece contrast waistband contours to the hip; flat-lying fly with rubber button and ladderlock drawstring closure; durable bartacked drawstring; mesh gasket drains easily
- Low-profile, self-draining patch pocket on right thigh provides added carrying capacity; the pocket has a button closure and internal key loop
- Forward inseam helps eliminate chafing
- Outseam is 20"
- 162 g (5.7 oz)
- Model is 6'0" and wearing a size 32 Regular Fit Size Chart
- 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved