Park Tool CT-3.2 Chain Tool
You save 11% off MSRP
Basementeers save an extra 10%
A shop favorite updated to work on all chains including 1/8", 3/16" single-speed chains and 5- to 11-speed 3/32" derailleur chains. Because of the tremendous force needed to remove chain pins, the Chain Tool is made from investment cast steel.
- Compatible with 1/8” single-speed and 5 to 12-speed derailleur chains*
- Compatible with 1/8" and 3/16" single-speed chains
- Fine thread and comfortable size for easy removal of even the toughest chain pins
- Intended for both single-speed and derailleur type chains
- Sliding shelf to accomodate any width chain
- Also works on "half link" chain
- Replaceable pin (part # CTP)
- The CT-3.2 will not peen Campagnolo 11-speed chain rivets (see CT-4.3 or CT-6.3)
- The shelf fastener sizing is preset to allow easy adjustment from one width chain to another—any attempt to lock the shelf in place will result in damage to the tool
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Black/Blue / One Size / Article #100007378