No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
A shop favorite updated to work on all chains including 1/8", 3/16" single-speed chains and 5- to 11-speed 3/32" derailleur chains. Because of the tremendous force needed to remove chain pins, the Chain Tool is made from investment cast steel.
- Compatible with 1/8” single-speed and 5 to 12-speed derailleur chains*
- Compatible with 1/8" and 3/16" single-speed chains
- Fine thread and comfortable size for easy removal of even the toughest chain pins
- Intended for both single-speed and derailleur type chains
- Sliding shelf to accomodate any width chain
- Also works on "half link" chain
- Replaceable pin (part # CTP)
- The CT-3.2 will not peen Campagnolo 11-speed chain rivets (see CT-4.3 or CT-6.3)
- The shelf fastener sizing is preset to allow easy adjustment from one width chain to another—any attempt to lock the shelf in place will result in damage to the tool