No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Flex 120
- Instep Medium
- Last 100 - 102 mm
- Sole Type Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
The Dalbello Panterra 120 ID Ski Boots are your key to unlocking the pleasures of the backcountry without giving up comfort or powerful downhill performance. With an adjustable last that ranges from 102 mm to 100 mm and plenty of room over the instep, the Panterra 120 can handle many high volume feet without issue, and the fully heat moldable ID liners add another level of customization potential. The anatomical contours of the inside sidewalls of the boot-shell, as well as the innerboot lasts, are precisely "mapped" to the shape of the typical high performance skier's foot. A little extra "space" is molded into the inside of the boot shell at 4 critical fit points: ankle, heel, 5th metatarsal, and navicular. Stiff but not too stiff, this flex is the perfect compromise between all mountain mobility and big mountain control.
- Overlapping high and soft density Intuition EVA foam liner, pre-molded to fit instantly
- Thermo moldable in 6 minutes
- An easy-to-use Hike Mode locks firmly into place for the descent
- Micro-Adjustable Aluminum Buckles are easy to use for easy fit customization
- Dynalink Rearfoot Retention secures the skier's foot in the middle and rearfoot sections of the ski boot
- Inverted Forefoot Buckle designed to close on the top of a boot shell, not the side
- 40 mm Velcro Strap
- Rubber Clad Hike Sole is interchangeable and replaceable
- Dura-Grip - Replaceable, durable high durometer polyurethane toes & heels for extended boot sole wear