Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Made from light, hardwearing TerraTex fabric, and designed with freedom of motion in mind, the Palisade is a technical pant built for extended trips across demanding terrain. Durable and comfortable, TerraTex is a nylon blend geared for warm weather hiking and trekking. It delivers sun protection, dries quickly, and has performance stretch. The trim fit is streamlined and lies close to the body. This minimizes excess fabric that would otherwise get in the way while negotiating technical terrain. Articulated patterning and a gusseted crotch work with the fabric’s stretch to deliver the ergonomic freedom needed to handle steep grades and shifting topography.
- Laminated front fly
- Front fly with zip and snap closure
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Soft, chamois lined waist
- Laminated hem
- Two zippered cargo pockets with drain holes
- Rear pocket with zip
- Two mesh lined, zippered hand pockets
- Inseam: Long - 35"
- Material: TerraTex—94% nylon, 6% elastane blend. Lightweight, breathable, stretchy, quick drying plain weave textile