Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
We've spent decades climbing, biking, backpacking and paddling in it: The classic P-6 logo endures. Here it's printed (with PVC- and phthalate-free inks) on our standard-weight, ringspun and supersoft 5.4-oz 100% organic cotton jersey. Taped shoulder seams and ribbing at the neck for superior comfort. Coverstitched neck and armholes provide a clean finish.
- Ringspun, long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Fair Trade Certified for sewing
- Patagonia Original Art
- 5.4-oz 100% organic cotton
- 198 g (7 oz)
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified sewing facility in California, using yarns that were imported and Mexico