Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Metal, Wood
- Dimensions 295 x 250 x 295mm (156cm)
- Radius 8m (156cm)
- Rider Type Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Rocker/Camber/Rocker
Way better than actually living in outerspace, the CAPiTA Outerspace Living Snowboard doesn't make you eat that freeze-dried Neapolitan nonsense. The only thing the CAPiTA Outerspace Living Snowboard hungers for is sick terrain to launch itself off of and fresh pockets of pow to play in, and with a Superdrive EX Base, this Good Wood winner is ready to glide smoothly into the next dimension of sideways-sliding fun. If you need a confidence check, just remember that you've got heavy duty Titanal struts beneath your feet and huck it.
- Rocker Type: Resort V3 Profile – It has a raised camber platform through the inserts to retain high-speed edge hold through variable terrain, elevated contact points to land and float in powder, and traditional tip and tail arcs for smoother transitions.
- Flex: 5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Shape: True Twin
- Radial Sidecut – A single radius design that allows your board to start and finish a turn on the same arc.
- FSC Certified Dual Core – Poppy lightweight Poplar combined with Beech for increased power and durability.
- Inlaid HD Titanal Struts – Heavy duty, extra thick, high strength hardened aluminum wrought alloy integrated into milled channels in the core for structural reinforcement.
- Special Blend Fiberglass + Magic Bean Resin – Custom weighted Biaxial top / Biaxial bottom = increased strength and durability. Impregnated with reformulated, high performance plant based Magic Bean Resin.
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Superdrive EX Base – The new standard in sintruded base material, this versatile running base is precision forged for high abrasion resistance and a super smooth glide.
- Multitech Sublimation + Die-Cut Base – Sublimation is an exact science for an inexact process. In sublimation, ink is pushed through a substrate into base material using pressure and heat.
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Multitech Level 5 DeepSpace + PAM16000 Topsheet with Metallic Underlay
- PLT Topsheet Technology – magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard.
- Made at the 100% Hydro Powered Mothership Facility
- Binding Compatibility: Stainless Steel 2x4 Inserts