Engineered for high-impact activities, the Superfeet Orange features a shock-absorbing foam forefoot for people who punish their feet.
- Category: Pain Relief
- Thickness: Max
- Deep, Narrow Heel Cup: Helps support the foot during high-impact activities and long distances
- Durable Construction: Superfeet insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first
- High-Impact Foam Forefoot: Provides greater shock absorption during high-impact activities like walking, running, or playing on hard, unforgiving surfaces
- Your Purchase Makes A Difference: Every year, 1% of Superfeet sales and 1,000+ volunteer hours go to support organizations working to shape strong foundations for a healthy future.
- Responsive Full-Length Foam: Closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot for long-lasting comfort.
- Organic, Odor-Control Coating: All natural coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria
- Superfeet Shape: The signature Superfeet shape helps stabilize and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees
- Reinforced Stabilizer Cap: The base of the insole that supports the rear foot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer