Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Capacity 3 Person
- Dimensions 92" x 69"
- Peak Height 49 in
- Trail Weight 6 lbs 5 oz
For backpackers and campers who appreciate extra square footage and open, airy architecture. The Optic offers a new twist on traditional tents with full-size doors on adjacent sides that zip away to create an open vista. Various tie-backs for the vestibule allow you to customize your view up to 180 degrees. With more space than a standard 3-person tent, the Optic 3.5 easily fIt's two of you plus whatever else you want to bring along.
- Industry leading DAC Pressfit poles
- Doors on adjoining sides roll back to offer huge view and easy access
- Two mesh doors with dual-slider zipper for easy entry and exit
- Dual vestibule design creates a dry entry into tent and room for gear storage
- Internal pockets help keep you organized
- Reflective color coded starter tab on the rainfly and canopy make pitching easy
- Optional rectangular or triangular gear loft stows gear off the floor (sold separately)
- Optional floor footprint available
- Guy out line and line tensioners included
- Weight Packed: 6 lb. 11 oz. / 3.02 kg.
- Weight Minimum: 6 lb. 5 oz. / 2.86 kg.
- Tent Capacity: 3
- Number of Poles: 3
- Number of Doors: 2
- Number of Vestibules: 2
- Height Interior: 48" / 122 cm
- Length Packed: 23 in / 58 cm
- Diameter Packed: 7 in / 18 cm
- Tent Floor Area: 45 sq. ft. / 4.2 m2
- Tent Vestibule Area: 12 sq. ft. 1.1 m2 / 7 sq. ft. 0.7 m2