Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Capacity 2 Person
- Dimensions 92" x 58"
- Peak Height 48 in
- Trail Weight 5 lbs 13 oz
For backpackers and campers who appreciate extra square footage and open, airy architecture. The Optic offers a new twist on traditional tents with full-size doors on adjacent sides that zip away to create an open vista. Various tie-backs for the vestibule allow you to customize your view up to 180 degrees. With more space than a standard 2-person tent, the Optic 2.5 easily fIt's two of you plus whatever else you want to bring along.
- Industry leading DAC Pressfit poles
- Doors on adjoining sides roll back to offer huge view and easy access
- Two mesh doors with dual-slider zipper for easy entry and exit
- Dual vestibule design creates a dry entry into tent and room for gear storage
- Internal pockets help keep you organized
- Reflective color coded starter tab on the rainfly and canopy make pitching easy
- Optional rectangular or triangular gear loft stows gear off the floor (sold separately)
- Optional floor footprint available
- Guy out line and line tensioners included
- Apparel Fit: Equipment
- Weight Packed: 6 lb. 3 oz. / 2.80 kg.
- Weight Minimum: 5 lb. 13 oz. / 2.64 kg.
- Tent Capacity: 2
- Number of Poles: 3
- Number of Doors: 2
- Number of Vestibules: 2
- Height Interior: 48" / 122 cm
- Length Packed: 23 in / 58 cm
- Diameter Packed: 7 in / 18 cm
- Tent Floor Area: 37 sq. ft. / 3.4 m2
- Tent Vestibule Area: 12 sq. ft. 1.1 m2 / 6 sq. ft. 0.5 m2