No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Best For Road
- Drop 8mm
- Structure Stability
- Weight 11.1oz / 315g
- Widths Regular & Wide
For those who need support, the Omni ISO 2 has your back (and your feet). Delivering miles of comfortable running, this stability running shoe sports a generous fit and more spring than you'd expect.
- Successor to the Omni ISO
- EVERUNTM Topsole Construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- PWRFOAM Midsole
- Medial posted midsole
- ISOFIT dynamic upper that adapts to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- TRI-FLEX outsole optimizes flexibility to the wide platform
- FORMFIT utilizes three contoured layers of foam to cradle the foot
- Double jacquard toebox provides structure or stretch where needed and enhances breathability
- Helpful for runners who suffer from mild to severe pronation. Check out this article about pronation to learn more
- Shoe Category: Support
- Pronation: Moderate, Severe
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Stability
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 29
- Forefoot Stack Height: 21
- Weight: 11.1 oz. | 315 g.