No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The Odin Mountain Softshell Pant is a 4-way stretch softshell pant with backcountry specific features. This protective softshell features a weather protective membrane on the seat and knees so you will stay dry climbing up steep and snowy inclines. These softshell pants are designed to move with you during the most extreme pursuits, yet still protect you when you sit or kneel on cold or wet surfaces.
- Hybrid construction with membrane fabric at front leg up to knee and back seat
- No-membrane fabric for maximum breathability
- 4-way stretch softshell fabric
- C6 DWR
- Slick feel backing for optimal performance and comfort
- Windproof and breathable
- Right side thigh pocket with water resistant zipper and integrated D-ring for beacon attachment
- Zipped leg opening with integrated boot gaiter with adjustments
- Adjustable waist with fastener
- Side back thigh ventilation
- Loop attachment on inside waistband for suspender integration if needed
- Durable reinforced insteps
- Recco Advanced Rescue system
- Face: 82% Polyamide, 18% Elastane
- Back: 74% Polyester, 26% Bamboo
- Weight: 651g